“Winter” in Hawaii
I swear the Winter months in Hawaii have been freezing. For anyone wondering what I consider “Winter” to be, Winter is 70 degrees or colder. Everywhere I go I have to bring a jacket with me. Which is a big deal considering we can wear shorts year round. I know I sound like a drama queen but I seriously am such a baby when it comes to the cold. What can I say, Hawaii has spoiled me 🙂
Here’s Why You Need a Bomber in Every Color
My favorite piece to wear to stay warm is a bomber jacket. I swear these jackets are so easy to style, I have one in almost every color. I know, every color? Yes, it is that necessary. A bomber is the perfect cover up for any outfit for any occasion. Are your classrooms at school freezing? Throw on a bomber jacket. Need to be comfy and warm at the movie theaters? Grab a bomber jacket. Star gazing with your bae? Bomber jacket. Girls night out at the bars? Bomber jacket. I think you get the point lol
My Top 5 Picks
These are my top 5 bomber jackets I have to have in my closet. My favorite bomber at the moment is this olive embroidered jacket pictured above. It’s Olive (one of my favorite colors to wear), and has floral embroidery? Yes please! I’ve listed a few of my favorite jackets I have in my wardrobe currently, and a few I’m lusting to get. I’m seriously loving these:
- Windsor : My favorite bomber at the moment! I’m seeing the embroidered trend everywhere and I’m OBSESSED to say the least.
- Missguided : Black never goes out of style. Simple and versatile. This is my most worn bomber, and from one of my favorite online shops ever!
- Top Shop : Honestly this shiny rose gold bomber speaks for itself. (**Heart eyes emoji**)
- ASOS : Camo is a neutral in my eyes. This camo bomber is a staple piece in my wardrobe.
- White Fox Boutique : I am dying over this wine/ burgundy shade! I especially love cropped jackets because they look flattering with high waisted pants.
I’m always on the hunt for a beautiful new jacket to add to my collection. If you guys have a favorite comment below 🙂
A Whole Lot of Love,